This Level 1 Certificate is designed to provide the skills and knowledge for an individual to function at a basic level of IT competency. It will enable a person to undertake basic IT functions using a personal computer and to engage in fundamental online activities and the range of technical skills and knowledge are limited.
- Complete Year 10 (general education)
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Or at least 2 years work experience in a recognized industry
Having complete this course the learner will be able to:
- Work and communicate effectively with employees or customers.
- Provide first level (level-1) support for employees or clients.
- Provide first level (level-1) of technical support for clients.
- Provide technical support for sales information gathering, prototyping, offers, presenting and product demos.
- Do Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
All E.I.T courses are accredited by Vanuatu Qualification Authority and are recognizable throughout the Pacific region. To Successfully complete this course you must complete all units with an average score of 60% or higher in each unit assessment. Upon successful completion of this course, you would be awarded a certified Certificate I in Computing (Computer operations). Having a certified E.I.T document is a greater way to celebrate and share your success in Information Communication Technology. It is :
- ideal to include CV, job application and portfolios
- a way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results