Level 2 Certificate in Computing will provide trainees with skills and knowledge to be able to function as an effective Information and Communications Technology user. The qualification has fundamental Information and Communications Technology knowledge and skills base which is povital for all other qualification within the computing. Small to medium enterprises will find the contents of this qualification useful at an IT user level.
- Complete year 12 (general education)
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Or Has achieved certificate 1 in Computing
- Or at least 2 years work experience
Having complete this course the learner will be able to:
- Work and communicate effectively with employees or customers.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- Provide first level (level-1) of technical support for clients.
- Provide support of desktop hardware, applications, desktop connectivity and mobile devices.
- Provide level-1 and level-2 support for a set of applications. May be involved in build processes and maintenance activities.
- Provide technical support for sales information gathering, prototyping, offers, presenting and product demos.
All E.I.T courses are accredited by Vanuatu Qualification Authority and are recognizable throughout the Pacific region. To Successfully complete this course you must complete all units with an average score of 60% or higher in each unit assessment. Upon successful completion of this course, you would be awarded a certified Certificate II in Computing (Computer Support Software/Hardware). Having a certified E.I.T document is a greater way to celebrate and share your success in Information Communication Technology, it is:
- ideal to include CV, job application and portfolios
- a way to show your ability to
learn and achieve high results